Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 2:11pm Eastern...
07:07 PM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Greg Crispell @Crispell359
20 December, 06:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
normie friends are talking twitter files on fb. wonderful to watch, but its like watching paint dry. suddenly all of the things we've been talking about for years is something that they can digest, only because of who the messenger is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 December, 06:04
Without the Fall of MSM the masses can't awake=434

December Twenty, Twenty Twenty Two=434
My Fellow Americans, The Storm Is Upon Is=434
Trump Is The Total Defeat Of Deep State. Booom=434
I Do Not Think We Will Have To Wait For Long=434

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely=434
Deeper We Go The More Unrealistic It All Becomes=434
Judgement Is For The Wicked Not The Sinners=434

United States Of America, Best Christmas Ever=434
Donald John Trump, Merry Christmas To All=434
It's A New Dawn. It's A New Day. It's A New Life For Me=434
I Can See The Future And It Looks Very Bright=434
I Command All My Inheritance To Manifest Itself=434

The Name Of A Man Whose Number Is Eight Eight Eight=434
I Am He. I Come To Claim What I Bought With My Blood=434
Thank The Lord From Whom All Blessings Flow=434
I Am Sending You All Love, Light, Peace, Healing And Balance=434

Gift Of The Holy Spirit Gives Me Eternal Life=434
I Love You Lord With All My Heart And Soul=434

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 December, 06:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
There are 962 characters in my post above. 👆
9+6+2=17=Q 😎

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 December, 10:56
What is it going to take to make them fall ?

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 December, 07:30
This is a Huge war on humanity.
The details of who is on what side is in the destraction department.
MSM is the wall to break.
How do we break an information wall?
Do not get pulled around all over the place.
There is One Reason why MSM had to attack Q.
Attacking the emphasis put on the Corruption/Evil/Human Trafficking and Selling us all out - the Truth was put out for us!!
The enemy is always trying to weave in and out of the truth.
Many shows that are made start off light then pull u into watching then soon go dark.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 December, 09:05
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Its called Bait and Switch.

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 December, 06:08
We are the news now. It’s part of our responsibility to continue to share to help awaken those still sheeping, regardless of how uneventful it is for us.

Help usher in the fall of MSM!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 December, 08:56
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I tried telling several normies about the Twitter files. Their response was always the same. Tell me when somebody gets arrested for all this fraud otherwise it doesn't mean anything.

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 December, 04:31
Trump news.

bitchute.com/video/48zEWAhPm6tN/

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 December, 03:14
Heard this before 😎

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 December, 01:10
They have it all? He caught them all? We already Won?.....
a psy-op that will never show us the winning path, to us
that deserve to be shown, until the end when we will not
know if it is the end

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 December, 01:05
Gettin funky

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 December, 01:02
Thinking we are so far ahead it is frustrating, actually painful, to be forced to endure the downfall. The light won't come until after the darkest dark. It's still a bumpy ride.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 December, 01:00
I posted on FB about it. Tucker Carlson is talking about it. Just spread it all over, someone will pay attention.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 December, 12:56
well. That shouldn't be a forever thing now.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 December, 12:52
This is the first clock that popped up when I searched on google...and just look at the time!

There are no coincidences.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
19 December, 11:20
Let’s C the fall of MSM…NOW📢

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 December, 11:13
yeppie!!!

arba happihr @arba
19 December, 10:52
I'm with you.
I stopped by a friends home today who I haven't seen in a month
to say Aloha.
She said, I am getting ready to go and get my flu shot, and Covid shot
😨
She said I know you don't want me too. I nodded. Ans said I wish you wouldn't. She knows my story.
Doesn't believe a word I say.
Only Believes the MSM.
MSM are responsible for all of the covid jabs.
They have been allowed to LIE to the planet.
Praying she gets a saline jab
MSM are really big evil demons

ang guar @tinydancer
19 December, 11:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes. They. Are! God bless your friend.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
19 December, 10:27
So what are we thinking we need to do?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
19 December, 08:59
I was chill in 2020, I have the same feeling now.
No emotion - not high or low.

I made a promise and I'll keep it till the end.
This movie ain't over yet, & I Still got my pop corn ready !

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 December, 01:34
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Same here. Just watching the developments. Fear or outrage is not in my nature. It seems like the director of this movie is maybe James Cameron. He likes to take a chapter and make it run for hours. We're getting the directors cut of this one.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
19 December, 08:18
And the fall of the FBI! The emails twitter holds in my opinion are setting the stage for what happened on Jan 6....It wasn't President Trump or "Trump supporters" it was an FBI organized operation. It is all connected. I wonder where those e-mails through twitter are and when those might be revealed.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
19 December, 10:29
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
✅👍

20 December, 01:35
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
I would like to know the same!

Drew USA @USADrew18
19 December, 08:13
I agree with both. I was expecting big things with the twotter files. But there is nothing behind them. With no media coverage we are screwed. Its not like Musk is making stuff up. Hes releasing actual conversation transcripts. We live in a messed up world where the ball was dropped 2 years ago. we shouldnt be where we are today.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 December, 08:09
That is why I say things to tie epstein island to balenciaga to twitterfiles.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 December, 07:59
Looks to me like the MSM is falling but in a cleaning house kind of way and not straight across the board collapse.

20 December, 01:37
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Agreed, But at least it is happening.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
19 December, 07:35
Trump has the ability to shut down MSM , WTF is he waiting for ?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 December, 07:32
What must we do?
Topple the tv towers?

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
19 December, 07:17
Let the walls come tumbling down...

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 December, 07:23
Everything planned it really is well orchestrated. i thank the good Lord everyday for eyes to see and everyone on this platform and others who have got me this far otherwise i think i was losing my mind. lol God Bless

20 December, 01:39
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Yes!

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
19 December, 07:15
ENoCH is correct

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts