TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
Why is Trump not afraid of the swamp?

"when they come after me, people who love freedom rally around me"

Praying Medic said it two years ago; the J6 rally was a message to the deep state about Trump's ability to rally his supporters to his cause.

Any cause.
Anywhere
At any time.

The swamp understood the unspoken message he was sending. That's why they imprisoned those who showed up.

The final showdown is coming.
06:27 PM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 December, 07:21
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
🙏HANG IN THERE J6 PRISONERS. FREEDOM IS COMING FOR US ALL. YOU ARE TRUE WARRIORS. PRAYING DAILY FOR YOU. GOD BLESS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 December, 07:18
If your fish bowl get's cloudy from a lack of oxygen, bad water and too many fish.

Does it scare you?

I don't think it scares Trump either.
He just needs to change the water and clean it up so all the other fish/frogs can breathe.
Just one man's perspective is all
☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 December, 07:33
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Agreed!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 December, 06:52
We also know that he teased pardons to the capitol rioters in the case he's reinstated.