Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
20 December, 11:38
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
So true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 December, 11:21
Face to face conversations allow you to look into someone's eyes which are the windows to the soul. Very powerful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 December, 10:21
Trump will be breaking bread with them all once again SOON!!!

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
20 December, 06:50
ŽVANÍ NAPROSTÝ HOVNA...

IF YOU THINK, THAT PUTIN HAVE PARANOIA ABOUT USA, MAYBE ITS PROPER TIME TO UNSTUCK YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR ASS CHEEKS AND SIMPLY LOOK AROUND, WHAT YOUR COUNTRY DOING TO RUSSIA ON UKRAINE...

I NEVER WITNESS SO BLATANT OBVIOUS CASE OF IDIOCY AS USA PENTAGON...

AND I WAS WITNESSING DEMISE OF MU, LEMURIA, ATLANTIS, EGYPT, BUT ALL OF THEM WAS WHEN THEY DIED MUCH BETTER THAN CURRENT AMERICANZ IN EVERY ASPECT☝️☝️☝️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 December, 03:39
I think this is for sure! Also, I hope someday to have a mighty Diner with all the Anons… on Anon Island 😄😄

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 December, 01:17
PUTIN 2.0

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
19 December, 11:52
did he say 'pope putin'?

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
19 December, 11:55
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
I don't think so

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 December, 10:59

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 December, 10:46
we have a saying/practice here Kanohi ki te kanohi- face to face /eye to eye, the person has made some effort to engage face to face and be physically present
its what DJT does very well

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 December, 10:27
i read somewhere most of human communication is non verbal.

Ty Doc but this is kinda a "no shit" small speech.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 December, 10:24
💥👍✝️🙏😃❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 10:13
@VK gotS a Food Theme Habbining Vibe Thingy Today!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 December, 03:54
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Maybe he is fasting again

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 December, 06:32
Donald Trump has a personal power that other people (leaders) recognize and respect.