Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 December, 10:18
If you wanted to shut down the planet then you would want lots of people at home, well stocked with food, and near family.

🎄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
19 December, 04:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
“You’re going to have a Merry Christmas.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! @Hemy01
This comment makes me think it will happen after Christmas. Meaning Christmas will be great. 27th commences 10 days darkness. Jan 6th comes the light with SC.
“Remember this day forever”
04:46 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hemy01 in this post can reply
EAL Stokes @EAL
23 December, 02:28
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Christmas is not the date of Jesus' birth. It's a date created by Satanists. It would be logical if this date was removed.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 December, 08:43
Its all to keep you accupied forever so you dont do the spitual work needed to ascend ! Its a looping Matrix that repeats itself over and over!

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
19 December, 05:41
I had similar thoughts about the 10 days of darkness, but I figured it could start 12/24 and end on 1/2. So many businesses will be closed for some/much/all of those dates, the economic impact will be reduced. Regardless, I plan to have a Merry Christmas. I hope you do, too!