Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
07 February, 08:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I will not be supporting the likes of satan nor his minions. God will prevail to his Flock without a half time show, The awaking is coming on Gods terms, no times or date are known by anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanya Drayton @IrishLassie
07 February, 05:09
Our stations have been down all day. Every one of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
07 February, 03:27
the General is saying not to watch it

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
07 February, 05:23
In response North Qf the border P@triot to his Publication
We are having an ANTI superb owl party. Watching Smokey and the Bandit. Because If I see one of those sumbitches kneal on my dad's
flag, (the one folded, in a case above my front door) I will go into
a very angy mode.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 05:32
In response North Qf the border P@triot to his Publication
Did this by any chance come from the McInerney Telegram account? If so that one is a Bot. No real general will be using these platforms. It's per Military code not allowed to broadcast info on such a platform! GEORGE News however said they'll be watching the Half Time Show!

Gina Haber @QofSwords345
07 February, 02:02
not me. wont be giving that Satanic ritual my energy!

North *** @Northstar
07 February, 01:51
!!!

HAYLYNN HAL @HayLynnHal
07 February, 01:37
KC owner is Lamar Hunt. what a coincidence 😂

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 February, 07:37
In response HAYLYNN HAL to her Publication
His son Clark Hunt is the owner, Lamar passed away 12/2006.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 February, 01:17
🤔

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
07 February, 03:11
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
what is that?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
07 February, 01:09
I'm hoping this article finds you and you share. Your audience is much larger than mine is or ever will be. Please share

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
07 February, 02:50
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
💀💀💀💀💀💀https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
07 February, 12:40
🤔🍕🏈=👶👈

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
07 February, 12:40
🤔🍕🏈=👶👈

HAYLYNN HAL @HayLynnHal
07 February, 12:10
Another thought..
The Weeknd is missing an E?
Friday and Saturday Maga promise
Friday and Saturday is the Weeknd?

Not1 Worry @WeWin
07 February, 12:50
Artist 'The Weeknd" is performing during half-time.

HAYLYNN HAL @HayLynnHal
07 February, 11:58
I dont watch football but I find their logos very interesting.. Arrow and Skull

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 February, 01:14
Tip of the spear vs skull and bones

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
07 February, 11:56
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
07 February, 12:45
In response mikes mom to her Publication
He who laughs last laughs loudest.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 11:43
Some family shots of the Baphomet Brady's.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 11:42

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 09:44
If nothing happens during this SuperBowl, I think I'm going to be disappointed at one point ...

Gina Haber @QofSwords345
07 February, 02:04
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
no expectations, no disappointment

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
07 February, 09:49
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
I think that something may have happened during the halftime show, but it was subtle. Not the trainwreck I was expecting - It was nice. The music was broadcast at a healing frequency rather than a discordant one, and the performer seemed to be channeling MJ. It was not the same-old same old. I'll be keeping an eye out for more info on this.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
07 February, 09:43
Planning on it! Can't wait! 🍿😎

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 February, 09:11
SB delta....

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 February, 09:05
delta....

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 February, 09:13
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
ooops. wrong delta. lol

Danny Nix @Danny1969
07 February, 08:50
If something does finally happen can't/won't CBS just turn it off. They are on a delay just in case they have to bleep the curse words like many years in the past

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
07 February, 08:51
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
i believe when this happens white hats will have also taken control of all airwaves

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 09:26
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
🍿 i am ready and waiting! ❤️❤️❤️

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
07 February, 08:00
I'm gonna die if the weekend gets up there and sounds just like Michael Jackson!!!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
07 February, 02:22
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
he sounds like him at times anyway

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:48
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 February, 07:58
Remember how the Trump's left at the end of the first half at last year's Super Bowl?. 👍👍

Renee White @Rapnay
07 February, 07:03
i want to watch i want to believe and i know its habbening and we cant see it. i just pray its not like the inauguration my heart cant take another downer. i seen a lot on 1/20 just was hoping for more human after all just human. i know GOD is in control i know that i know.

Ros Richards @Seriosely
07 February, 08:09
In response Renee White to her Publication
i know how you feel. cringing, hoping but mostly expecting to be let down

Danny Nix @Danny1969
07 February, 08:43
In response Renee White to her Publication
I know the feeling. I need to start seeing things, not just hearing about them. Disinformation is running rampant and I don't know what/who to believe

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 February, 06:39
Where is this image from? Telegram?

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
07 February, 06:08
😉Looking forward to the SB this year, more than usual

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 February, 06:05
Any streams accesable to watch this? I cut the cord a while back.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 February, 07:33
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
viprow.me just close out any popups and viola, usually always HD quality. I've been using it for some time and i love it!