Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:29
🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rickytee in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 05:32
In response North Qf the border P@triot to his Publication
Did this by any chance come from the McInerney Telegram account? If so that one is a Bot. No real general will be using these platforms. It's per Military code not allowed to broadcast info on such a platform! GEORGE News however said they'll be watching the Half Time Show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
07 February, 05:37
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
came from santa surfing telegram...

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
07 February, 05:23
We are having an ANTI superb owl party. Watching Smokey and the Bandit. Because If I see one of those sumbitches kneal on my dad's
flag, (the one folded, in a case above my front door) I will go into
a very angy mode.

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
07 February, 05:11
Tired of the mixed messages once again.

North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
07 February, 05:21
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
since I read the half time show is a rituel couldn't get my self to watch it

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
07 February, 05:02
Maybe no one should be watching it because rhe EBS will be playing? or maybe something wkll happen where they won't be playing? we shall see I guess.