Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:29
🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
i want to watch i want to believe and i know its habbening and we cant see it. i just pray its not like the inauguration my heart cant take another downer. i seen a lot on 1/20 just was hoping for more human after all just human. i know GOD is in control i know that i know.
07:03 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
07 February, 08:43
In response Renee White to her Publication
I know the feeling. I need to start seeing things, not just hearing about them. Disinformation is running rampant and I don't know what/who to believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ros Richards @Seriosely
07 February, 08:09
In response Renee White to her Publication
i know how you feel. cringing, hoping but mostly expecting to be let down

Renee White @Rapnay
07 February, 08:32
In response Ros Richards to his Publication
praying i dotn know if i can wait another week or so. i have faith just not blessed with patients. i know better than to pray for that just sayin