Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 December, 03:17
I love culture.
One of my favs here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TahoeBilly in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
19 December, 09:52
In response William Filer to his Publication
If Elvis asks, he'll have to stay, right? Wouldn't want to disappoint Elvis!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tami Scheffler @tscheffler
19 December, 08:33
Correct me if I am wrong but this isnt where Bob replied. Elon was referring to the twitter files discussing San Francisco FBI agent Elvis Chan. I would have loved this to be true though!😀 still cool that Bob Joyce is supporting Elon!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
19 December, 08:35
In response Tami Scheffler to her Publication
Correct. He replied though, that's the point.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 December, 07:41
wow!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 December, 07:40
Trending ...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 December, 07:40
Elvis(h)

🙌🤓🥸

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 December, 07:04
Now we're talking 😄

Robin Oxman @Robino
19 December, 06:58
Hello Elvis......

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 December, 06:32

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 December, 05:47
Ah what did you just tweet?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 December, 05:37
And OMGoodness!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
19 December, 05:34
Bob Joyce = Elvis

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
19 December, 05:39
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
The fact that he commented on Elon's poll (I've never seen him comment on stuff like this) also today after following Bob for years I realized that Pastor Bob Joyce is PBJ...just missin the banana!