Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Celery Juicer @Emme
20 December, 09:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She is stunningly beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 04:42
Saw the +1 (in Lebanon) and the 7
she is Lebanese i believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 December, 03:31
Food is my passion, & as I’ve shared before, was private cooking in vilas in Ibiza...yet lately I have been uninspired with food...time to get my cookbooks out & watch some cooking shows to wet my appetite again.
I grew up in a foodie house, my Mama learnt to cook many dishes from around the world & we were introduced to many taste delights...compared to the standard NZ food at the time, Mamas cooking was gourmet.
Lebanese food is amazing!
I have a childhood memory of staying with Lebanese family friends & being immersed into the food prep...flashbacks of chopping garlic, lemon zest & parsley...walking to their cousins house to watch the grandma cook flatbread the traditional way on their front lawn.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
20 December, 03:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
How lovely. Keep on cooking sister. I am in my hometown and taking my son for Lebanese later today. It is a real authentic place that we get whenever in town. My favorite.😋

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
20 December, 03:31
✨ 111✨
💖 One Hundred Eleven 💖

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 December, 12:11
The Za'Atar Angel is in da house! 🌶️Spicy fun-loving attitude with a dash of Inner Light✨, and a one-woman show producer with innate talent and command of the medium. YA FATTAH!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 December, 11:50
My phone is allowing me to watch Videos again. 😜

Yum. Amazing Little Chef 👩‍🍳! 🙌❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 December, 09:29
Amazing kitchen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 08:41
Tictok is such a great app concept. So many creative adults and kids on there.
Damn shame we cant have apps like this that have perimeters for kids and free speech for adults in a community creating space.

We are going to change the worlds tendency to make everything bad instead of making everything good!

Irish Scot @IrishScot
19 December, 08:34
she's adorable

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
19 December, 08:03
She reminds me of my beloved Iranians!! Another beautiful and ancient culture, and one that the devil has attempted to destroy! But the people are rising up against the mullahs and soon they will be free again, and Persia will flourish once more, according to Jeremiah 49:38,39! ☺️❤️❤️❤️

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
19 December, 07:59
I don't decode, but this is interesting.
I love culture:

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 December, 07:53
Funny, my son and I were just talking to a local business owner from this country. He was so nice to us and he went on and on about what I should do to prepare hummus. He was making me hungry just listening to him. My son asked me to meet him there for breakfast and it was great supporting a local business in this economy. I love learning about other cultures and wish so much to be able to travel around again in peace . . . building and repairing bridges amongst humanity. That is the dream that gets me through every day.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 December, 07:53
She's beautiful!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 December, 07:49
💥❤️👍😃

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 December, 06:46
favs vs fav[e]s

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 December, 06:20
❤️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 December, 05:59
some kinda angelic

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
19 December, 05:50
Culture being different from Religous persecution wearing those ridiculous head wear otherwise they’ll be stoned to death.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 December, 05:41
Hope she does not her her hajib dirty...

(Iranian women are being KILLED for removing their hajibs... for not bending the knee to a 7th century, xenophobic war cult)

The head covering hides the health if their hair... hair is a great sexual health indicator.

Women are considered livestock - incapable of controlling their own sexuality... just like breeding cows.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 December, 09:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Where do you get this stuff from ? I've traveled enough and met enough Muslims to know most wear their hijabs because they want to.

Cam Mac @campmac111
19 December, 05:07
This woman is lovely and fascinating. That said (I'm sure it's just me and my current reticular activating system) I find myself mesmerized by the shape of her head under the scarf.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 December, 05:19
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
COULD BE HER HAIR...OR SHES AN ALIEN

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 December, 06:15
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
I was fascinated by the head as well.

On the other hand, the drum has been beaten quite regularly that Tik Tok is China's method of monitoring and dumbing down the rest of the world.....no?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 December, 04:45
Before I was promoted to project manager for our company I was a practice manager. We had such a diverse team from all over the world in that office. For Christmas i started cultural potluck...everyone brought foods from their countries/cultures or family recipes. The current manager has kept it up...everyone loves trying the different foods ❤️

Lisa bowers @Rainthunder777
19 December, 04:42
i watch her! she doesnt even show us how to make her dishes but i still watch!!! her dishes and this beautiful lady is just so memorizing!!! :)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 04:40
❤️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 December, 04:34
i like food.
food is good,
it helps get you through the day ;)