Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 December, 10:18
If you wanted to shut down the planet then you would want lots of people at home, well stocked with food, and near family.

🎄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Me thinks we are being alerted to that fact...right here..💥
11:05 AM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
19 December, 03:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Silicon mask and fake 6 front teeth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 December, 03:25
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
LOL LOL....now that's a new comment...😂

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 December, 02:10
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨💯🇺🇸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 December, 02:12
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Amen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 01:28
Listen ya'll it seems that things are coming together and we cant predict what these evils will do being backed up against the last wall.

✍️All being exposed thr Twitter
✍️There is a winter storm enveloping America to keep ppl home
✍️Corrupt members of congress have to do something to change the narrative.
✍️SCOTUS has the ability to send all of the corrupt members of congress home without a job in the next 2 days.
✍️The Cuban Missile Crisis Nuke event appears to be set up.
✍️Looks like they are going to indict Trump now

Guess we will see!
Things are going to look bad ya'll, the corrupt MSM will make it look bad.
THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE!
Do not start believing them now just because they have brought on emergencies.

The NEW QFS SYSTEM is already in place.
The GOOD military is already in place.

Be calm.
Pray
Look to God to make good decisions based on what YOU KNOW!

19 December, 01:28
Listen ya'll it seems that things are coming together and we cant predict what these evils will do being backed up against the last wall.

✍️All being exposed thr Twitter
✍️There is a winter storm enveloping America to keep ppl home
✍️Corrupt members of congress have to do something to change the narrative.
✍️SCOTUS has the ability to send all of the corrupt members of congress home without a job in the next 2 days.
✍️The Cuban Missile Crisis Nuke event appears to be set up.
✍️Looks like they are going to indict Trump now

Guess we will see!
Things are going to look bad ya'll, the corrupt MSM will make it look bad.
THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE!
Do not start believing them now just because they have brought on emergencies.

The NEW QFS SYSTEM is already in place.
The GOOD military is already in place.

Be calm.
Pray
Look to God to make good decisions based on what YOU KNOW!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
19 December, 01:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm confused on how this is 'possed to work. Let's say, SCOTUS actually acts and rules, in favor of the case...does that immediately put Trump back in? If so, how? If he's indicted, how does the become President? Who is President, if anyone? Military?? I'm so lost on all of this.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 December, 01:57
I am in agreement with you Nana on this list! Many are still dozing and do not realize the full extent of all of this while others have put their necks on the line. PRAYER is lways a positive thing. So i pray and i join you in prayer in heart if not on this site!!!💞🙏💞🦅

19 December, 01:17

To the foundation of Q
Well she is looking at 2 dates, baby due in Jan, or Feb?

We all hope she is also referring to another day as well.

What a BEAUTIFUL lady and a BEAUTIFUL tree of bright white light!!!

Wonder where she was because the echo sounds like a very large room you know how a room sounds that doesnt have much in it you get an echo.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 December, 02:02
Didn’t She just have a baby Boy a few weeks ago?

I think this is a Comm for us! ❤️🙏❤️

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 December, 11:31
It would be nice. But in the last 3 years I have been let down so many times that I dont get excited by things like this.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 December, 11:36
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I understand, and that is your choice... THIS brings me hope that everything is happening as promised...

Be blessed and keep your faith..it's all we have is our faith (and a few nods from the in-the-know- peeps)🙏

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 December, 11:31
It would be nice. But in the last 3 years I have been let down so many times that I dont get excited by things like this.