Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 December, 05:19
This is Photon's sister. She wanted to say that she loved you all very much, but things escalated quickly. She passed away on December 5, 2022. She was a "medical warrior" until the very end.

In her words, "God won, but so did I. I am free. Blessings to you all." 💙

Please do not post condolences or replies as I will not be checking this site any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
To Photon's sister. Thank you for being there for Annie until the end. I can't imagine what you have been through. You were even her voice when she couldn't speak. I write this not only in memory of dear Annie but to reiterate that you too are family. You have a family here if you ever need it. P.S. as you have stated you will not be on here again if you ever do need us please make sure when you post to tag @VincentKennedy or @kimrunner . This is essentially our batman call if you will. God speed
01:19 AM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 December, 11:03
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
beautifully said ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 December, 08:12
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication