JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:55
Your diet is more important today than ever. You cannot continue to unconsciously consume and expect yourself to digest the information that is forthcoming. Fasting was only step one of bringing your attention to this fact. This subject is almost always very triggering but that's not my concern. Giving it to you straight is why I get paid the big bucks, lol. Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The problem with eating right tho is getting good food.
No one really has access year round to clean food now. Even things we see that are advertised as Natural and Clean most of the time are still NOT.

We need this industry cleaned up fast, ppl living this slave life right now barely surviving each day with their head above water fight the battle of falling off the cliff to homelessness and hunger for their children already. Eating clean takes much time and usually a lot more $$s.

We need to fix this fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
I think at this point we are all doing the best we can. I got caught up in anxiety a while back about all this but I know I make the best choices that are in front of me and I try to remember to pray over food and circumstances as much as possible (even over my cats and their toxic food) We just have to lay it in front of the Lord at this point and trust that he's going to do what he can for us. Supplements, detoxing etc. anything you can do at this point to keep your body strong. My worst enemy right now is the stress of going through personal battles, dying loved ones etc etc. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ
10:35 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
18 December, 10:47
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
great advice

so sorry for your losses...
β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

18 December, 10:52
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Thank you ❀️ This is war, my mother-in-law is dying from a vax injury and escalated cancer. I found her VAX card finally and checked the batches and right after her second Moderno (which was the bad batch) was when she had her strokes. She knows we love her and she's at peace now with what's happening πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 10:46
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Yes

18 December, 10:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I like your content Nana!! There aren't many people left (after 2 bitter stressful years) between this channel, gab and telegram that I truly still resonate with but you are definitely one of them ❀️ We are going to finish this fight and we will prevail in one way or another πŸ™
PS, I stopped getting my dreams and visions awhile back so I'm hoping the Lord is just giving me some "rest" because I'm very anxious to resume that connection with him πŸ™