JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:55
Your diet is more important today than ever. You cannot continue to unconsciously consume and expect yourself to digest the information that is forthcoming. Fasting was only step one of bringing your attention to this fact. This subject is almost always very triggering but that's not my concern. Giving it to you straight is why I get paid the big bucks, lol. Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The problem with eating right tho is getting good food.
No one really has access year round to clean food now. Even things we see that are advertised as Natural and Clean most of the time are still NOT.

We need this industry cleaned up fast, ppl living this slave life right now barely surviving each day with their head above water fight the battle of falling off the cliff to homelessness and hunger for their children already. Eating clean takes much time and usually a lot more $$s.

We need to fix this fast!
10:36 AM - Dec 16, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not easy & 100% agree. we feel the pain too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
18 December, 11:17
A ton of the health issues go away with the disappearance of all the shit food they offer in stores. The bigger problem I think is getting the shit out of and off of the "Good" foods that are grown.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 11:19
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
Somehow Nana thinks Mother Earth with some help will clean up most of that fairly quickly. We just have to stop using it.
There are, I understand many technologies that we dont know about.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
18 December, 10:35
I think at this point we are all doing the best we can. I got caught up in anxiety a while back about all this but I know I make the best choices that are in front of me and I try to remember to pray over food and circumstances as much as possible (even over my cats and their toxic food) We just have to lay it in front of the Lord at this point and trust that he's going to do what he can for us. Supplements, detoxing etc. anything you can do at this point to keep your body strong. My worst enemy right now is the stress of going through personal battles, dying loved ones etc etc. ❤️🙏🇺🇸🌎

18 December, 10:46
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Yes

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
18 December, 10:47
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
great advice

so sorry for your losses...
❤🙏🙏🙏

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
18 December, 09:38
I couldn't agree more! I just post about the PUSHING of TRB checks to help people become wealthy: WHO Can AFFORD them? Plus, if the RV happened NOW; I can GUARANTEE MANY of the World's problems would be FIXED in no time! Many Foreign Currency holders have been holding their FC for DECADE or MORE & have the DESIRE to HELP their Neighbor and MORE.

18 December, 10:51
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Nana doesn't think the RV is going to work like many have portrayed it.
I do not think ppl are going to just be giving lots fo money.
That in itself would completely destroy the entire worlds economy.
Idk what it will be but I don't think it can be that.

arba happihr @arba
18 December, 10:59
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I remember Trump saying Everyone will be as one
No rich over poor
Those days are gone
Is what I understood him to say.

Natalie Fish @icthelight
17 December, 06:45
my neighbor works for a processing plant for fruits and vegetables. he told me that the things sold and labeled organic are the exact same products as the ones not labeled as organic. the chem trails are poisoning the ground and make rain catch water just as toxic... i am unsure if the food grade hydrogen peroxide would even detoxify the rain catch water. i know my throat constantly burns on heavy chem trail days and days after as well. i try not to live in fear but sometimes it gets the better of me... i keep in prayer and faith...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 03:18
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
Bull💩.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 December, 03:26
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
WHY? Cause I know. Your neighbor is full of 💩. Go back to Twitter, have Elon ban you, & land on TS. AU, you have no game. Atleast not with me. Another idiot proclaiming Organic isn’t real. 🖕🏻

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 December, 01:22
Very good point!
This exact reason had me super excited for local Wednesday markets with fresh produce etc.🙏 God bless our farmers and their lands, may they be prosperous and protected always.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 December, 01:36
I walked into a Whole Foods Nana and everything was dead. Right you are. Farmer's Markets and homegrown are our best bets for now.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 December, 08:59
Many of us grow, jar, and preserve around here. Try and find a fresh tomatoe for a sandwich, or nice fresh lookin lettuce without the brown stuff on the stem.
It just disheartning these days..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 December, 09:09
I wish we could grow all year round in NJ. This year we were battling those Chinese Lantern bugs and chem trails. They did a number on our berry bushes. I really hope we can turn this around.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 December, 11:27