Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 December, 10:46
😐Ran some errands tonight and there were hardly any people. Where did they go? Normally, at this time of year, stores are packed around here the week before Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
18 December, 08:18
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
People don't have the money to shop for Christmas thanks to Brandon. I am working for UPS and we are down about 1 million packages a day compared to this time last year across the board. 1k packages a day at my location. I was making more than double last year delivering holiday packages because all the OT and this year we just aren't getting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Wow... But I do believe things will change for the better. Hang in there, God's got ya, and it's His birthday we celebrate, so all is well, no matter what! πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈ

(Besides the gift aspect though, people around here just aren't out like they used to be. That garden center's Christmas displays are completely free. But no one was there. It's just an odd feeling in the air around here. 😐 )
04:52 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
18 December, 09:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Your right, it will get better and I cant wait! Gods got this and its going to be glorious even biblical in the end. πŸ’•πŸ˜Š