Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😐Ran some errands tonight and there were hardly any people. Where did they go? Normally, at this time of year, stores are packed around here the week before Christmas.
10:46 PM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 December, 04:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
They're ordering gifts online or some people can't afford to go out thanks to Biden administration/ NWO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 05:09
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Yep, definitely. But around here, people would be out just walking around and taking in the decorations or window shopping. So different this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
18 December, 08:18
People don't have the money to shop for Christmas thanks to Brandon. I am working for UPS and we are down about 1 million packages a day compared to this time last year across the board. 1k packages a day at my location. I was making more than double last year delivering holiday packages because all the OT and this year we just aren't getting it.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 04:52
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
Wow... But I do believe things will change for the better. Hang in there, God's got ya, and it's His birthday we celebrate, so all is well, no matter what! 😇🙏❤️

(Besides the gift aspect though, people around here just aren't out like they used to be. That garden center's Christmas displays are completely free. But no one was there. It's just an odd feeling in the air around here. 😐 )

arba happihr @arba
17 December, 11:02
Maybe they left the planet Or maybe We left the planet 🤣
Same here where I am 🤗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 December, 11:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Wow... It's like that where you are too??😯 I know the Rapture hasn't happened yet 😉, but it's just very weird. One of the places I went was a garden center where they decorate for Christmas. It's so beautiful. But not one other person. I just went for flower bulbs on sale for .70 cents. But wandering around with Christmas music playing among all the decorated trees just felt so strange. The cashier told me there was a crowd during the day, but it used to be crowded all the time, especially at night to see the displays. Maybe people are too afraid to go out at night now? I don't know. It's just very "off" this year. So strange.