TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 December, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 December, 03:28
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
reminds me of a show i once watched, where the bro's fought demons. every demon from witches to vamps, and drove muscle cars:). jared somebody and dean somebody? it ran for years and can't remember the name of it. it was a Fox special. one episode portrayed everyone going into this restaurant to be fed toxic crap that was transforming them into demons. looks just like the burger in that episode:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Supernatural, Sam and Dean, they were brothers fighting evil. Use to watch it all the time... one day it dawned on me it wasn't all made up. Makes me wonder if I should have watched closer to see how they destroyed the monsters. Remember salt used to keep the evil out... true or just part of the show?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
04:16 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it