Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
United States of America @Patriots2021
08 February, 08:59
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
what a tough guy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
08 February, 06:29
and this is why inntexas we lock in load. funny story though - someone wearing a gater came up to me at the store today to hit on me. pulled it down to talk to me and ofcourse recognized im married. we talked for a minute and when i said goodbye i told him to be a rebel and keep his face uncovered. he just moved to TX from baltimore and was thrilled to know he'd found a store where he could do so without harassment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
08 February, 03:16
I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting for one of these liberal maskers to say a few choice words to me about not wearing a mask. I'll politely explain why to someone that is willing to listen, but if I ever have to deal with someone like this heathen, they're going to be very sorry.

Prayers and support out to the elderly woman attacked. Rudeness is one thing, but abusing an elderly person, well that crosses all of the lines in my book. May karma make a quick and thorough visit with this heathen.

Delores Furry @Delores
08 February, 01:52
Posted it on facebook, he looks like a real winner. Abusing an old woman he needs to be arrested.

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
08 February, 12:55
sometimes - the best lesson is a bloody nose....

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
08 February, 12:04
[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
07 February, 07:37
Yet the POS wears his mask like a condom with the tip cut off! Fumbducker! Needs to be in jail

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
07 February, 06:46
Dumbfu*k doesnt even have the mask on over his nose which is how the virus enters. What a ball-less Karen this jerk is.

Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
07 February, 04:18
id love for any pos like this shit bad try to make me wear a mask. he would be using his own mask to put his teeth in after gathering what ones he could find all over the ground!!!

Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
07 February, 12:35
Steve is certainly far from bright.....ALL his contact info is readily available at whitepages.com. You are welcome😏

Kit Davenport @Katylynn178
07 February, 12:21
lowlife liberal scum.

Steve McStay @mcstay
07 February, 12:14
Well the bully is a double cretin...One for wearing a muzzle and two he hasn't even got it on properly. Dumb f#cks like him need a plastic bag over their head tied nice and tightly...You know, to make sure he's fully protected from, 'the virus'!

Urban Tart @UrbanTart
07 February, 11:54
That's not bullying. That's CRIMINAL IDIOCY.

Cold as Ice @Scootsmcgooch1
07 February, 10:45

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
07 February, 10:19
what an asshole.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
07 February, 09:31
Proper identification?

Really "Steve Ferry"? Or "Steve Fairy"?

Store location/address? City, State?

He probably goes there alot, so pretty easy "to meet him and say hello."

Is this him https://www.facebook.com/s...

Amy Reus @reusable2021
07 February, 09:26
His fbook account says he is from Austin Texas. Grew up in Pensecola Florida.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 09:19
I'm guessing that he watches a lot of CNN.

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 February, 09:12
Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with that POS, let's see how hard he is then

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
07 February, 08:22
I bet this beta soy latte sucking bitch wouldn't dare fuck with me. I see anybody stalking/harassing old ladies, they're losing teeth.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
07 February, 08:18
Sick! And the mask isn't even over his nose.

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
07 February, 07:48
I hope he becomes so famous, that his mug shot will show his whole face!

Angela Martin @Marangela
07 February, 07:36
One of the demon possessed Left

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 February, 07:23
These libtards are like starved wolves coming up on this elderly lady.

When will this Maxine Waters inspired criminal face JUSTICE?
He could have given her a heart attack and surely she will suffer PSTD for a good long while.
Too bad she was not carrying...this problem would be solved.

IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
07 February, 06:37
fame is what you want? then here i will do my part! 😡

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
07 February, 06:34
Fear is driving people to act crazy. MSM are the drivers.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 February, 07:25
In response Stephen Perry to his Publication
With or without fear...this is engrained in that ones DNA to act like a vile demonically possessed Zombie.
Does he have kids? Protect them and make sure he has no contact with elderly or children.
DANGEROUS.

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
07 February, 06:26
Somebody should let the idiot know that wearing that fake immune system under his nose is doing nothing to protect him..

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
07 February, 05:55
What state is this scumbag hiding in? He needs to face criminal charges.

Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
07 February, 12:37
In response Jordan Johnson to her Publication
Steve resides in Austin, Texas. All his contact info is available (for free) on whitepages.com.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 05:18
He's going to have a hard time when he gets red pilled

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 February, 07:34
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Breaking the window is basically assault which is a felony. This moron, blinded with rage, may have just got himself some jail time. Judging the fact he went after an older woman, I would have to guestimate this guy is a punk. If that is the case Bubba gonna have fun with him...

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
07 February, 04:51
I'd Like To Take This Scumbag Out Behind The Shed! 😡