Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 09:29
Lets play some balls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
18 December, 02:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've been an athlete all my life. I know how a guy's body is composed and how it looks. Just analyze the initial image of this guy's upper back, shoulder, neck and arms. How anyone can think this is a woman is a mystery...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
People playing along, saying someone is a woman when it is really a man just helps propagate the mental disorder. Let's be very clear, transgenderism is a MENTAL DISORDER. When someone has anorexia, do we allow them to not eat, no there is a complete protocol to follow to fix the problem. Does anyone realize the suicide rate of people who transition? There is a reason, they are already having mental difficulties. You don't fix mental disorders by distorting the body into the image the patient believes the body should be. Absolute insanity.
12:33 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from All Right, click on at the bottom under it