Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 09:29
Lets play some balls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
I've been an athlete all my life. I know how a guy's body is composed and how it looks. Just analyze the initial image of this guy's upper back, shoulder, neck and arms. How anyone can think this is a woman is a mystery...
02:41 AM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by chuckster in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
18 December, 12:33
In response chuck ross to his Publication
People playing along, saying someone is a woman when it is really a man just helps propagate the mental disorder. Let's be very clear, transgenderism is a MENTAL DISORDER. When someone has anorexia, do we allow them to not eat, no there is a complete protocol to follow to fix the problem. Does anyone realize the suicide rate of people who transition? There is a reason, they are already having mental difficulties. You don't fix mental disorders by distorting the body into the image the patient believes the body should be. Absolute insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396