Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 December, 07:09
🙏Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 09:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform @administrator . I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 December, 10:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
100% agree. Its so nice to have people to talk to that are not judgemental and listen to you and pray for one another. This is the best, most kept secret, social media platform ever. Love we hardly have any trolls on here and when they come we all know, well most of the time. lol It feels like family here, even though we have never met one another in person.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 10:25
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I walk on egg shells around my family and friends who don't want to hear my "conspiracy theories" so to avoid conflict I bite my tongue. AU is a sanctuary for me. I can speak freely and gather more information to research without be harassed.

Patty Malek @patty888
Head on over to Twitter. You can really speak freely over there now and effect change, make it matter. On AU everyone already knows the truth.
08:28 AM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 08:55
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Facebook & Youtube are my battlefields until I am released from Twitmo.