Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
The American spirit endures, no matter the conditions.
03:43 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
18 December, 08:54
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
18 December, 06:58
I live in a small town. One of the bars(there are as many bars as churches!!😜) always gave two bills with change. If you went to the grocery store and someone used one, you knew where they were the night before!! I always saved mine, and I have a lot of them!!😝😋🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 December, 06:23
Might be a message in there 😂

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
18 December, 06:47
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
sheesh, twisting anything to make logic out of exactly nothing.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 December, 07:05
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
No > Note
Highest > H2
Consider > ?

C = 3

Jefferson was the 3rd President of the United States of America.

Checkmate.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 December, 05:13
Love how he signed it over the DC stamp..as if to cancel it...

YIPPY!!!!!!!! LFG!!!💥

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 December, 04:17

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
18 December, 04:06

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 December, 06:09
In response Mark Kalvig to his Publication
Is this recent??? Where was this taken?

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 December, 06:10
In response Mark Kalvig to his Publication