Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
17 December, 03:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Enough information was attainable to figure outthe shots were at the very least risky. The main ingredients were initially posted on the CDC website where I took the time to write down all the long Latin names and look eaxh ingredient up one by one. There was no doubting these were toxic. Not to mention this is the first time that a significant number of the population broke out of the pharmaceutical brainwash to warn others against it; that it was experimental on its face; and that fishy little fact that government tried to mandate it.
I'm sorry but I disagree with you. This was a test to see who would put their ultimate faith and devotion to God, or who would cow-tow to man-made "science" for lack of faith and lack of fidelity. It was the separating the wheat from the tares. You cannot serve bith God and mammon, and in some way everyone was warned. If one was deceived it's because they trusted the evil ones instead of God
05:14 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it