Only people mentioned by SarahEwannaB in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 December, 10:39
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
That includes every governor...that pushed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
18 December, 10:32
https://parl.ca/DocumentVi...

Trudeau's Administration in Canada, 2017, even voted in a law. that double fooks THEMSELVES.
He wasn't very bright to start with, but this really confirms it all.
😜😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 December, 01:47
100%. Said this to all family who were going to take it. Most did anyway.

chore Toke @choretoke
17 December, 07:18
Just imagine what’s running through the vaccinated Vains, just waiting to kill ❗️😏🤦🏻‍♀️

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 December, 06:54
And yet none of us took it.

Yes, the DS played their evil game, but at some point there has to be accountability for those who followed blindly. We all had the ability to look into it before sticking our arms out and there were so many who jumped right into the shark tank without even looking first.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 December, 05:14
Enough information was attainable to figure outthe shots were at the very least risky. The main ingredients were initially posted on the CDC website where I took the time to write down all the long Latin names and look eaxh ingredient up one by one. There was no doubting these were toxic. Not to mention this is the first time that a significant number of the population broke out of the pharmaceutical brainwash to warn others against it; that it was experimental on its face; and that fishy little fact that government tried to mandate it.
I'm sorry but I disagree with you. This was a test to see who would put their ultimate faith and devotion to God, or who would cow-tow to man-made "science" for lack of faith and lack of fidelity. It was the separating the wheat from the tares. You cannot serve bith God and mammon, and in some way everyone was warned. If one was deceived it's because they trusted the evil ones instead of God

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 December, 05:04

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 December, 04:57
not even mentioning fake tests and fake non experimental shots like COMIRNATY

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 December, 04:57
not even mentioning fake tests and fake non experimental shots like COMIRNATY

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 December, 04:39
Crimes against humanity!!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 December, 04:18
How many times can Fauci be hung?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 December, 04:09
And brainwashed. Which is why I have left the anger behind, that I used to feel toward my entire family and all my real life friends. God's plan is good. Let's all be there to help our loved ones make it through.