Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 January, 08:44
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
What didBegley Say in this EBS/Trump video. I cannot get it to play after trying for 20 minutes. It just buffers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What didBegley Say in this EBS/Trump video. I cannot get it to play after trying for 20 minutes. It just buffers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
17 January, 08:22
im old. i wish to hell i had a doobie so I could really enjoy the show

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 January, 08:19
This has been going around since the summer. Maybe not the same person, but the same message. For now we continue to wait, hope and pray. If this is all a hoax, POTUS just lost his entire base.

Alessandra Da Pra Love @Alessandra33
17 January, 11:14
Pray it is so

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
17 January, 10:44
All we can do is believe what we believe. I believe POTUS would not led us here and leave us here. I believe there is a plan and I believe now is the time for evil to exposed worldwide and captured. I have lost many friends and family over this, but this is not about me, it is about the US and the WORLD. Buckle up, and be ready.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
17 January, 10:40
At this point in the movie and with so much disinformation out there, anything is possible. So with that, me thinks Jack is feeling a lot of PAIN right now so POTUS will get his Twatter account back. When that habbens, we get "the message". Could be sent via Pompeo's account too. Or maybe it never comes.
I can speculate just as well as the next guy can.

Clay Hedges @Clay_Bird
17 January, 11:00
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
i dont think Jack has any real "pull" inside Twatter anymore. someone said the other day that he only has a 6% stake in the company. i believe he is just the public figure who takes all the heat, nothing more. just my opinion

Clay Hedges @Clay_Bird
17 January, 11:00
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
i dont think Jack has any real "pull" inside Twatter anymore. someone said the other day that he only has a 6% stake in the company. i believe he is just the public figure who takes all the heat, nothing more. just my opinion

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
17 January, 10:22
if nothing happens it was the biggest hoax played on the patriots wolrldwide

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
17 January, 10:19
It's for sure something is going down..

Pink Lady @PinkLadyAZ
17 January, 10:08
A WEEK TO REMEMBER! IT'S HERE!