Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
my daughter who has taken two shots and has been sick with cold/flu eer since, is looking for a good homiopathic dr. What are some questions she should be asking before choosing a dr?
09:31 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
23 December, 09:13
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
hows your daughter doing ive used the ivermectin of a few folk equi max yes the horse wormer ..sorts folks in about 3 days u only need about half a pea or so of the paste.. maybe 5 days twice daily if shes not responding. zinc in pumpkinseeds or porridge, vit d , vit c and quercitin thats in capers also good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 01:42
In response judi jones to her Publication
My daughter is taking zink d c and b complex but she is hesitant to take ivermectin, Jodi. I took ivermectin and feel much better. I wish she would try it. thank you so much Jodiđź’• God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
17 December, 09:37
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
she sould start by taking N.A.C. and activated charcoal to detox from the vax.

17 December, 11:05
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Thank you so much! I will pass it alongđź’•

17 December, 11:17
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Is there a brand that you cecomend and dosing She can trust, Wild Rover?