Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 December, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 December, 10:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, Don't forget about what JP Morgan did..... Just added some spice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

17 December, 12:13
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
LMAO !!!! I think about when Jesus turned over the tables of the money changers. I Want that justice today.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
17 December, 01:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
And since history repeats itself what are the odds that Jesus threw this guy's ancestor's table over...

17 December, 01:42
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Well then - there is this statement many years ago.

Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
17 December, 02:50
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
It's been out there for years. The good news is we all see the truth now.
-> So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”