Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 December, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 December, 10:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, Don't forget about what JP Morgan did..... Just added some spice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
LMAO !!!! I think about when Jesus turned over the tables of the money changers. I Want that justice today.
12:13 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
17 December, 07:26
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I keep wondering, when we are going to start flipping tables because, I’m beyong ready to filpping some tables!!!!!!!!

17 December, 09:15
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
Me too....

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
17 December, 01:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
And since history repeats itself what are the odds that Jesus threw this guy's ancestor's table over...

17 December, 01:38
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
117%

17 December, 01:42
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Well then - there is this statement many years ago.

17 December, 01:29
I know that to be a truth. We are all in this shit show together time to be strong and in service of others as Jesus is.