Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 December, 07:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 07:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am manifesting such a huge redistribution of wealth to every man, woman and child that money becomes meaningless.

Imagine how many us will sleep for a week just knowing that money will never again be an issue.

I am also manifesting an end to the wearher manipulation - no more winter, no more drought, not too hot, not too cold - PARADISE.

I am manifestibg street parties and everyone getting together in camp grounds - meeting all of our brothers and sisters in this movement.

Clean air, green everywhere, travel from one side of the Earth to the other in minutes. Work where you want, live where you want.

Food replicators ร  la Star Trek, but people wanting to learn how to grow their own food for the fun of it.

And timeโ€ฆtime to do what we want to help make our world the paradise it was created by God to be.

Words arenโ€™t enough. It is going to be magical. It is going to be BIBLICAL. It will be beyond our wildest imaginings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
I see this happening too! All of it. And lots of children, happy and free ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™
01:10 AM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it