Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 December, 08:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
💥👍❤️😃🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 December, 08:23
to.me it already feels.different 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 December, 08:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yes, very!!!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 December, 07:44
in the workd where I come from .. happiness and laughter are the coin of exchange . That is why I have never wanted to have .. never had anything .. no house , no car , no bussiness.. when I go to work and receive a sallary I share it with my inmediate family .. my kids. I shower others with love because thats the real money .. its called Love

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 December, 08:24
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
😇What a GREAT way to be and Happiness/Laughter are Energy, so I wholeheartedly agree!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 07:18
I am manifesting such a huge redistribution of wealth to every man, woman and child that money becomes meaningless.

Imagine how many us will sleep for a week just knowing that money will never again be an issue.

I am also manifesting an end to the wearher manipulation - no more winter, no more drought, not too hot, not too cold - PARADISE.

I am manifestibg street parties and everyone getting together in camp grounds - meeting all of our brothers and sisters in this movement.

Clean air, green everywhere, travel from one side of the Earth to the other in minutes. Work where you want, live where you want.

Food replicators à la Star Trek, but people wanting to learn how to grow their own food for the fun of it.

And time…time to do what we want to help make our world the paradise it was created by God to be.

Words aren’t enough. It is going to be magical. It is going to be BIBLICAL. It will be beyond our wildest imaginings.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 December, 01:10
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I see this happening too! All of it. And lots of children, happy and free 🙏❤️🙏

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
17 December, 08:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I hope the new world we find ourselves in looks a lot like the parking lot or Shakedown Street of a Grateful Dead show back in the day. Lots of love, bartering, and great music. Couple groovy grilled cheese and some falafel and Im ready to go.