Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 December, 07:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
I am manifesting such a huge redistribution of wealth to every man, woman and child that money becomes meaningless.

Imagine how many us will sleep for a week just knowing that money will never again be an issue.

I am also manifesting an end to the wearher manipulation - no more winter, no more drought, not too hot, not too cold - PARADISE.

I am manifestibg street parties and everyone getting together in camp grounds - meeting all of our brothers and sisters in this movement.

Clean air, green everywhere, travel from one side of the Earth to the other in minutes. Work where you want, live where you want.

Food replicators à la Star Trek, but people wanting to learn how to grow their own food for the fun of it.

And time…time to do what we want to help make our world the paradise it was created by God to be.

Words aren’t enough. It is going to be magical. It is going to be BIBLICAL. It will be beyond our wildest imaginings.
07:18 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
17 December, 08:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I hope the new world we find ourselves in looks a lot like the parking lot or Shakedown Street of a Grateful Dead show back in the day. Lots of love, bartering, and great music. Couple groovy grilled cheese and some falafel and Im ready to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 December, 08:22
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
Sounds absolutely spectacular, and yes, this is EXACTLY what I am envisioning as well.

It is going to be so F***ING AWESOME!! 😁

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 December, 01:10
I see this happening too! All of it. And lots of children, happy and free 🙏❤️🙏

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
16 December, 11:36
No more winter??? Move to an islsnd. Some of us like the REAL change of seasons.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 11:39
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
I am thinking you live somewhere with gentle winters. Try living in Canada for 50+ years. 😉

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
16 December, 11:03
How can "food replication" be healthy, it must be grown by mother nature in the earth.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 11:28
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Wow, that’s the part of the message you focused on?!

Make a POSITIVE observation first, and I’ll explain why your first thoughts shouldn’t be “evil,” and I’ll explain why such technology (which likely already exists) would not be “ungodly.”

Can you please try that for me? Try saying something positive first.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
16 December, 10:43
we were taught winter and freezing brought new birth to plants and trees. now i wonder if its true or if they cycle due to time instead

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:48
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Well, I know that the deciduous trees in Florida go through cycles. A native Floridian once told they go through a “fall” and “spring” twice a year.

I truly believe that our weather is manipulated to make us miserable - too cold, too hot, too wet, too dry - pleasant periods are too brief (or non-existent).

Paradise is coming - I truly believe this.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:32
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
And so it is done!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 December, 10:14
Your opening sentence is exactly what i was thinking not more than an hour ago. Abundance for all will be amazing. 🙏❤️🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:16
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 December, 10:12
And Won’t It Be A Wonderful World!
🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Karen Browning @Kbbb
16 December, 10:04
and NO mosquitoes…please?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:07
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Definitely not! Or hornets - those things will sting you just because they can! 😁

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 December, 10:00
This is a beautiful manifestation. I will join you! I will add just one more. All the animals are finally free and happy too. Never again zoos, factory farms, or animals treated inhumanely. All God‘s Creation treated with love, dignity, and respect. 🐶🐱🐭🐷🐔🐝🐣🐒🐸🐠🐬🐊🦍🦓🐄🦣🦧🐂🐄🐏🦌🦚🦩🐓🦝🦨🦦🦥🐁💛🙏🏻🙏🏻💛🙌🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:13
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
16 December, 09:53

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:11
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
😁😁😁

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 December, 08:58

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 09:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
16 December, 08:21
Amen Brother!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 December, 08:08
who is saying this/ writing this?
you are going to manifest this yourself?
who are you and why and what are you saying?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 09:02
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
We were created in God’s image - not as small, diminutive, powerless beings.

What we focus on becomes reality. Not just me manifesting this, but ALL of us focusing on the world we want.

Reality doesn’t just happen to us. We create our reality.

Those trying to keep us enslaved do not have this power. They hypnotise us and use us to create
the world that THEY want.

That ends with us.

Hope this answer helps?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 December, 08:06

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
16 December, 07:33
i hear Louie Armstrong’s Oh What a Wonderful World! 🥰

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 09:07
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Me too…makes me cry with joy just envisioning it. 🥲❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 December, 07:23
I am With You my fren!🙏 thank you for Painting that Picture, I can C it know.😎

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 09:07
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Keep imagining - speak it out loud. I want to spend the rest of my days going around the world meeting and working with my fellow patriots. Learning the truth about EVERYTHING. It is SOOOO exciting!! 😃😃😃

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 December, 07:23
WoW Jason! Same here! Same list hand to God!😮☺️🤗

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 09:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It’s going to be so wonderful…🥲❤️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 December, 07:22
yes love it !! please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 December, 07:21
🔥Beautiful!!! I cannot wait for your manifestations!!! I love them!!! TY for manifesting these!!!