Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are the Anon accounts that were suspended, now part of a criminal investigation involving the FBI and Twitter?

That’s why they haven’t been restored?

🤔
09:41 PM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 January, 05:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Such a great question, Doq.
I'm a teeny tiny poster
& I haven't been restored to Twitter 😻🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 December, 01:20
I was wondering why there arent restored yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
19 December, 03:57
I just got mine back after submitting an appeal and asking them to show me what I did wrong. They said it was a mistake. A 2-year long mistake apparently.

... ... @Luciferlost
18 December, 02:56
Or being held back whilst information fed to masses for digestion first. Alternatively controlled gatekeeping going on.....hoping the former

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 December, 02:15
my money is on yes 😎
[they] shut me down on 1st debate night when i started posting the wire and fake eye 😂…badge of honor

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 December, 08:26
I hope so. Maybe they can find out who hurt Task Force.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 December, 01:37
I seriously did nothing wrong. Only thing I can figure is following too many conservative accounts or sharing conservative viewpoints. Love to have that account back.

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
18 December, 09:55
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Same only retweeted!!

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
18 December, 09:55
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Same only retweeted!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 December, 01:34
I am sure you already know fhe answer lol. I never gpt a warning or reason why I was suspended on any of them. Trying to appeal never went anywhere either

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 December, 09:44
It would benefit the accounts to look into the class action lawsuit Mr. Trump initiated. That may be why things have remained in limbo.
1103 (modified)
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.
GLOBAL.
@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).
Q

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 December, 10:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I know my search engines are crap, but does anyone have any info on how to become a part of this lawsuit?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 December, 08:42
or is the WHOLE THING A CON??

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 December, 10:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 December, 11:18
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Everything must fall, for us to be free. Everything.

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
17 December, 08:31
Your account is permanently suspendedAfter careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

#censored #shutup

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
17 December, 12:22
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
Mine says the same on all 3 accounts. I still use the read only, kinda frustrating you can’t comment.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 December, 08:30
Elon said "It's what they did to your accounts before they banned them". Yes I believe you are right and they used our accounts for something evil before or after closing them.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 December, 08:24
probably, i was kicked off with no warning no strikes, my last thing i shared was a video of antifa breaking into the capital. LMAOOOOO

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 December, 08:19
LOVE

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 December, 08:11
... at this point Doq i just think anything is possible :)

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 December, 07:30
Possibly, but, it could also be to keep the space clear (of some anons, and the reaction it would cause/distraction) so that those who are currently there have a clear view/window into what is happening (twitter files and the spaces chats). Same logic as to why Trump is not there.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 December, 06:14
Dunno, you tell us...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 December, 03:23
🤔

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 December, 03:20
Imagine a book./catalog of all the tweets that got people's accounts shut down.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
17 December, 01:31

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 December, 12:57
MAYBE We Should File a Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter for Violation of Our Constitutional Rights!

Is there a Litigation Attorney in the House that could Carry the Torch?????

Red Edge @Rededge
17 December, 01:29
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
what about us Aussies too that were banned
we should be able to do the same ? one would imagine

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 December, 12:50
My account was locked and I never put my # in. Usually after 30 days it will go from locked (visible) to suspended and gone. It's been about 3 months locked.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 December, 12:29
Well there you go

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
17 December, 12:21
Good question! Do you have an answer? 😉

Diane Goldman @DGold
17 December, 12:20
Sad days for the digital warriors! Three strikes and I was out. Tragic loss for humanity! But here we are! #wwg1wga

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 December, 12:12
Remember there was a questionaire about this. Asked your experience with being censored.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 December, 12:10
Hmmm, could be. Lets see what happens Doc.