Law & Physics @physics171
16 December, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
Add me to the list! I am 68 "Pure-Blood" and had a brave enough doctor to advise me not to take the JAB ! I got Covid from my wife who is Vaxxed (She is a teacher) She had to or she would have lost her retirement next year ! The same Doctor prescribed me Ivermectin. I couldn't get it filled until I found a small pharmacy in a Ghetto area. Only 4 pills 2 days and I was feeling better by the 3rd day ! Our Government is Evil and Big Pharma Is the "Deep State" !
The pharmacies are in on it too !
12:24 PM - Dec 16, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by DeepStateHunter in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
16 December, 03:57
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
WE, The Unvaxxed❗️😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 December, 02:18
sorry I keep reposting but its soo important ...turns out the paste is a game changer compared to pills ...its much more pure ...amazing info everyone should listen one show ...soo many people calling in healing all ailments (all shows under music files) https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 December, 01:04
I was thinking last night about all those who were put in positions of choosing between taking it or suffering the consequences. It's so easy to play armchair quarterback when it's not your ass on the line. I wish you and your wife the very best 🤗

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
16 December, 02:14
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank You!

Law & Physics @physics171
16 December, 12:30
Thank you for sharing.
Sharing testimonials are important.
🙏💜🐸