Law & Physics @physics171
12:08 PM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
16 December, 12:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Add me to the list! I am 68 "Pure-Blood" and had a brave enough doctor to advise me not to take the JAB ! I got Covid from my wife who is Vaxxed (She is a teacher) She had to or she would have lost her retirement next year ! The same Doctor prescribed me Ivermectin. I couldn't get it filled until I found a small pharmacy in a Ghetto area. Only 4 pills 2 days and I was feeling better by the 3rd day ! Our Government is Evil and Big Pharma Is the "Deep State" !
The pharmacies are in on it too !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 December, 02:18
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
sorry I keep reposting but its soo important ...turns out the paste is a game changer compared to pills ...its much more pure ...amazing info everyone should listen one show ...soo many people calling in healing all ailments (all shows under music files) https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 December, 03:57
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
WE, The Unvaxxed❗️😁