Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 December, 07:18
"Died of recreational drug overdose"
"Died in skydiving accident"
"Died from wounds in a bar fight"
— plenty of responsible, honourable, and accessible alternatives to dying of "suddenly"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 December, 07:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
'HE HIRED 17 HOOKERS AND DIED SUDDENLY'!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 December, 09:39
I have an idea for your graphic design friend. If this were done correctly it could be an important educational piece of art.
I made a tshirt with the following words.

Apocalypse
is
Revelation
is
Disclosure
is
TheGreatAwakening

But a graphic art piece with the words legible from a distance & then as you come in closer the individual photos, documents that compile the whole Great Awakening become legible. Understandibly, this may not work for tshirts, but for media art that is either large or digital, the zooming in to see the facts that got us to this point would function. The power of a picture & words combined.

My daughter is a graphic artist, but unfortunately is also a determined jabbed sheep.

16 December, 07:31
MEANT TO SAY QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 December, 09:23
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
🙄

16 December, 07:28
QUANTUM!