Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
15 December, 08:50
Elon is cleaning house by getting rid of many domestic terrorists

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 09:18
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
What was his last Tweet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 December, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
personally i like watching the insanity play out

this action is counterproductive to ANY society

how are you gonna know what's running through their leftard brains

i wanna know what the enemy is thinking

and olbermann is a HUGE enemy

on the other hand ... now these numbnuts know what it feels like to be treated this way

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 December, 11:50
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
He said what he had to say, and it was as obvious as he made it seam... I rewatch this final episode any time I need a laugh. I have watched it several times over the past five years - sometimes with a fresh cold beer.

https://youtu.be/xmkXR7EL_...
Trump is Finished | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ - YouTube

And thus my work here is doneStill haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wtABOUT GQFor more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s...

16 December, 12:00
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
😆 what a GQ "lying dog-faced pony soldier"

16 December, 12:04
He did a nice job staging this in his mom’s basement, gotta give credit where credit is due.

16 December, 12:14
really? is that where his opinions are based (from) 😜 i guess it shouldn't be surprising ... cause his hands are basement dwelling creepy AF

16 December, 12:17
Cannot confirm, but Hard Bastard used to say that on his (political commentary) show and it kinda stuck. Imma miss Olbermann, he was a self-made meme.

he definately knew how to rant

i liked it when he was so twiztid up, spittle flew from his piehole

🍿🥤👀
12:21 AM - Dec 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Effin Bizness, click on at the bottom under it