Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
15 December, 08:50
Elon is cleaning house by getting rid of many domestic terrorists

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 09:18
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
What was his last Tweet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 December, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
personally i like watching the insanity play out

this action is counterproductive to ANY society

how are you gonna know what's running through their leftard brains

i wanna know what the enemy is thinking

and olbermann is a HUGE enemy

on the other hand ... now these numbnuts know what it feels like to be treated this way

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
He said what he had to say, and it was as obvious as he made it seam... I rewatch this final episode any time I need a laugh. I have watched it several times over the past five years - sometimes with a fresh cold beer.

https://youtu.be/xmkXR7EL_...
Trump is Finished | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ - YouTube

And thus my work here is doneStill haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wtABOUT GQFor more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s...

11:50 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
16 December, 12:00
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
😆 what a GQ "lying dog-faced pony soldier"

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 December, 12:04
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
He did a nice job staging this in his mom’s basement, gotta give credit where credit is due.