Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's funny how the cable news doesn't cover this.
01:01 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Brad Childers @chldrzb
08 February, 09:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
08 February, 06:30
same event i think: https://losangeles.cbsloca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 February, 08:53
its time the lizard networks go down now🤬🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
07 February, 02:09
Watch California....

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
07 February, 02:04
I hope they have some really great crimes they can convict the MSM for. I know we have free speech and all in this country, but I'd really like to see these news people taken down!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 February, 02:07
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
The thing is it isn't "freedom of the press" - they try to give that impression but are failing more miserably every day. No they practice putting out *propaganda* & have done so since at least the 60s. And with their narrative being threatened more all the time by alternative sources they've really tightened the screws
Look up Operation Mockingbird or Mockingbird media - it's really eye-opening

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
07 February, 07:25
Now that is what I love to see. Trump pardoning several before he left the WH to prepare for all the pedos. #genius

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 February, 07:18

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
07 February, 07:06

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 February, 02:31
just saw soneone posted they did a comedy skit in snl tonight about pedo pizza party and q-pons for pizza ?? seriously 😡😡

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
07 February, 01:29
God bless the enforcers🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 01:11
Maybe cause most of them are doing the same thing themselves.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 February, 01:11
Thank you God for SAVING THE CHILDREN and those in bondage and slavery!! The media is silent because they are C-O-M-P-L-I-C-I-T in the crimes against humanity via a cover-up!! FAKE NEWS no more!!

I TRUST PRESIDENT TRUMP - I TRUST THE MAN WHO WAS CHOSEN BY GOD TO LEAD US THROUGH THIS GREAT AWAKENING.

It is about saving the CHILDREN and bringing the guilty to JUSTICE!!

...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
07 February, 01:04

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:02

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
07 February, 01:26
"Along with the arrests, authorities rescued nearly 90 adult and juvenile female victims during the week-long operation." God bless these warriors who set these females free. Sincere question, how long before the GS DA frees those arrested?