Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:01
It's funny how the cable news doesn't cover this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
07 February, 02:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I hope they have some really great crimes they can convict the MSM for. I know we have free speech and all in this country, but I'd really like to see these news people taken down!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
The thing is it isn't "freedom of the press" - they try to give that impression but are failing more miserably every day. No they practice putting out *propaganda* & have done so since at least the 60s. And with their narrative being threatened more all the time by alternative sources they've really tightened the screws
Look up Operation Mockingbird or Mockingbird media - it's really eye-opening
02:07 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
07 February, 02:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Yes, but I hope they have specific CRIMES they can charge them for. Merely choosing not to report on critical stories is not necessarily a CRIME, so I'm hoping there are other crimes they really can charge them for.