Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 06:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
you are all fake Freedom fighters @Anonupcensors
15 December, 08:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
MAGA World: "We still want to like Trump but his leadership & actions have been super weak recently. He's sliding in polls to DeSantis but we want him to get his act together."

Trump Team: "Best we can do is NFTs & a video of him saying he thinks he's a better president than Washington"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 08:50
In response you are all fake Freedom fighters to his Publication
PS: Based on your account name and description, seems like you had been booted off here and are bitter. Or are you a troll? Just curious...

15 December, 09:02
ive been deleted twice. everyone on here pretends to be patriots who love the first amendment. but the moment you send a mean tweet they melt like snowflakes. two arms of the same machine

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 09:10
I'm sorry you experienced something that you feel was unfair. I don't know the circumstances, but maybe reach out to the administrator (Kobayashi @administrator ). Or maybe create a whole new account for a fresh start and just ignore the haters. (But just know that these days especially, everybody wants to be respected. So, even though you can express yourself the way you want, why would you want to be "mean," as you said, when you can be you and respectful. Let go of the anger and choose to enjoy this platform. Have not met any "soft nazis," as your description says. We're all in this together. :) Peace!

15 December, 09:22
i said mean tweet because thats what the “patriots” say about liberals. that they cant handke his “mean tweets”. (aka the truth)

ive seen a ton of soft nazis. they come block me at the first sight of disagreeing with them. they cant handle it like little babies

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 09:32
Well, without knowing what the conversations were, maybe they thought you were a troll and used the troll feature on you. If I understand what you mean, you're saying that what you posted was the truth according to liberals, the opposite of what patriots believe. If so, that might be the problem then... This site, unlike Twitter, was created for patriots who do not go along with the Left's agenda. I'm sure you'd be welcomed here though as long as there aren't attacks. No one wants to feel attacked. We get that enough on other platforms. Does that make sense? So, stay and engage in conversation without meanness. We can all learn from each other.

15 December, 09:36
why dont i have access to a troll button? is this feature saved for the chosen overlords or am i just not seeing it?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 09:38
Ha! No, it is not just for certain people. Look at a comment, at the bottom of a comment. It's to the right of the share button.

15 December, 09:40
i dont get one of those. im not special enough ☹️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 09:47
Am guessing it has to do with you having been kicked off before, but not sure... :(

15 December, 09:49
“they” would have no way of knowing i have been deleted before. i signed up with a new email (bc i was banned with my last one) and have nothing to connect my deleted accounts with this one

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 10:04
Oh. Then my next guess is it's your handle and description. :)

15 December, 10:14
that totally justifies more censoring then. makes total sense. (sarcastic.)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Nah, don't be sarcastic. :) As I mentioned before, this particular site was created for patriots. Think of it this way: If you were the creator of a place just for bakers of birthday cakes, and someone wanted to join who had the handle "@ you all are fake bakers " and then called them "poisonous bakers" in the description (maybe a bad example, but am tired:) ), wouldn't you hesitate about having that person join the group? And then why would you want to be a part of that group if you don't like it? That would be like joining a photography group but hating taking pictures. It just wouldn't make sense, would it?
10:20 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
15 December, 10:26
because i am actually what you all claim to be.

i am a real patriot. i actually get upset with the crimes perpetuated against us and humanity

i actually advocate for REAL free speech

i spend my days actually helping people in the real world

ive never made ridiculous predictions and pretended like i knew something more than i did.

im here to follow and look for truth.

the only person ive trusted (and i dont even know why) is @vincentkennedy … i followed him here from twitter. we followed eachother there and on Wegosocial

i actually give a fuck and get mad when this shit drags on and people are scammed.

i cant say the same about the rest of tbe people on here. they just keep pretending like they know stuff. they make insane predictions that never come true

and they certainly dont actually advocate for free speech. they like having followers or leaders that give them “hope” .. whether it’s legitimate or not. and i find it sickening.

15 December, 10:28
do you know who @kimrunner is?

can you give me insights as to why she posts random numbers all the time? what good do you think thats doing? i really sincerely am asking

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 10:42
Ugh. I just left you a long comment, but I don't see it now. Argh!! LOL. Well, long story short: Stay, patriot! You seem to have a good heart. Ignore those that get under your skin, and find your tribe here. We all don't agree with everyone one here. Heck, I've had several to block me because they didn't agree with what I posted. Ha! That's what I call small-minded. Just ignore that, create a brand-new account, own your space, be respectful, share your views, and have fun. We're all different. There is a place for all patriots. As for VK, you are following an excellent person! Blessings to you!