Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 06:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
you are all fake Freedom fighters @Anonupcensors
15 December, 08:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
MAGA World: "We still want to like Trump but his leadership & actions have been super weak recently. He's sliding in polls to DeSantis but we want him to get his act together."

Trump Team: "Best we can do is NFTs & a video of him saying he thinks he's a better president than Washington"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 08:50
In response you are all fake Freedom fighters to his Publication
PS: Based on your account name and description, seems like you had been booted off here and are bitter. Or are you a troll? Just curious...

ive been deleted twice. everyone on here pretends to be patriots who love the first amendment. but the moment you send a mean tweet they melt like snowflakes. two arms of the same machine
09:02 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Anonupcensors in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
16 December, 02:26
Maybe it was not a good idea to call us here at AU
"This site is full of soft nazis" your own words. Go back to Twitter. We don't need your negativity..

16 December, 10:53
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
or maybe you should develop a fucking spine and protect the first amendment. oh ya. you are a nazi just like the left so youll come block me ans delete me. hahahhaahhahahhaha hypocrites all over

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 December, 09:10
I'm sorry you experienced something that you feel was unfair. I don't know the circumstances, but maybe reach out to the administrator (Kobayashi @administrator ). Or maybe create a whole new account for a fresh start and just ignore the haters. (But just know that these days especially, everybody wants to be respected. So, even though you can express yourself the way you want, why would you want to be "mean," as you said, when you can be you and respectful. Let go of the anger and choose to enjoy this platform. Have not met any "soft nazis," as your description says. We're all in this together. :) Peace!

15 December, 09:22
i said mean tweet because thats what the “patriots” say about liberals. that they cant handke his “mean tweets”. (aka the truth)

ive seen a ton of soft nazis. they come block me at the first sight of disagreeing with them. they cant handle it like little babies