Strat 247 @Strat247
Hey..... I believe that President Trump is telling us as well through his card comms that he will not be the 19th President but will be the 47th! I seen that number when he was wearing the racing outfit and smiling like he just won the Grand Prix. Also saw it when he was golfing but that one is much more subliminal. The 47 I am talking about in that picture is discrete in the bottom right hand side. That said, I can also see either a 17 or 47 in two other places. Cant quite make out which one those are but obviously both could apply. This makes sense as we can not rely on an antiquated document (no matter how robust and protective it be) in new modern times. He must make amendments so therefore it would seem more appropriate to move forward through the whole 45th, then fake Brandon being 46, and then President Trump re-instatement as the 47. What do you guys think? Am I way off here?
09:23 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Strat247 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Strat 247, click on at the bottom under it