memes matter @NoComment
satan has many names, morning star being one๐Ÿ”Ž

,entertaining the idea [they] are controlling both options again

where the two party tyranny here now always was to keep us from God and his law

And Amen is a demon ๐Ÿ‘€

Thank You was always what felt natural to me

I never was religious, but Jesus...I love Jesus vibes

,but is it God I am feeling?
is Jesus made up by [them] to create a barrier between us and allmighty?
The jews hate Jesus and us
,(...) is that also to create a barrier? so we defend someone with our lifes thats a barrier created by [them] to again keep us from God?
, also we become low energy arguing about anything
Is Jesus lucifer?
I am praying for decernment
Jesus saves lifes,but isnt that taking responsibility away from us, and is that realistic?
I thank God for everything and struggle to place Jesus in His place although i view Jesus Gods son
,but God created Lucifer to
I innerstand how Jesus was Gods flesh,but so are we
...i am researching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹
03:53 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 December, 11:35
In response memes matter to her Publication
Jesus is the way the truth the life. If you have seen him you have seen the creator โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 December, 03:24
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
i have,but its energy not a vision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 December, 11:25
Jesus Christ (means the Anointed One) was a name given Esu Immanuel/Jmmanuel the real name of Joseph and Maryโ€™s son! Evil has changed many things including the true story of the birth of Esu Immanuel/Jmmanuel (means The God with Us; The God Among Us). Saul the Pharisee also was later changed to Paul and told and changed the true history of Our Lord. The name Immanuel back when Our Lord was born was spelled Jmmanuel but mean the same. Esu Immanuel was born of his father the Celestial son Guardian Angel Gabriel and his mother Mary. Joseph almost didnโ€™t marry Mary but Angel Gabriel told him of the special purpose of the fruit of her womb, and if he renounced her and didnโ€™t marry her in front of the people since she was betrothed to him, his name would be stricken from the Book Of Life. (research The Phoenix Journals) We each are where we are supposed to be. God Bless and keep searching for what rings true for you.๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

memes matter @NoComment
16 December, 03:25
In response Stevie King to her Publication
i have questions ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธi love our Father and he knows my heart

memes matter @NoComment
16 December, 03:25
In response Stevie King to her Publication
thank You!!!!!:!!!!! love your vibe and the text ๐ŸŽ†

garm hava @sigma777
15 December, 04:13

American Girl @Americangirl
15 December, 04:01
interesting theory. i truly mean that with respect. but what i think it boils down to and this is just my opinion... is free will. its what you actually do and the intentions of the thought or action. we're not perfect. none of us are. i think its where your heart is when making thought choice or decision. make sense?

memes matter @NoComment
15 December, 04:02
In response American Girl to her Publication
thats me๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿฉฐi agree 100%