Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 December, 10:08
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
God i wished i knew this before pancreatic cancer took my dad 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 December, 03:14
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
I KNOW. LOST A FRIEND TO LUNG CANCER, ONE TO A STROKE, TWO TO HEART ATTACKS THIS YEAR ALONE. TWO SLOW DEATHS AND TWO SUDDENLY. ALL JABBED. THIS WAR SUCKS. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CURES. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMAN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kraken Patriot @willowt
16 December, 07:49
Bravo. I'm using Chlorine Dioxide Solution to whip the flu. I nearly nailed it in one day but relapsed because I stopped too soon. On the mend! Visit https://www.AndreasKalcker... for details.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 December, 11:41
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 December, 09:03
so glad ya’ll are doing alternative therapies, regular prostate cancer treatment has side effects, keep us posted♥️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 December, 06:50
That's great news! Prayers fora full and speedy recovery🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
15 December, 05:59
❤️👊🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 December, 04:50
AWESOME!!!!🤗 Sending prayers for a complete healing from all the cancer🙏🙏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 December, 04:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Praying now.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 December, 04:18
Love and Prayers to You and Your Husband! 🙏🏼🥰❤️
Miracles Really DO Come True 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 December, 04:18
🙏🙏🙏

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 December, 03:47
Back when the lock downs were raging I started taking Iver while sick with a bug.
About a week or so in I noticed some serious relief in flow. I still use as a 1 dose twice weekly. And the results have been super.
All the best to him.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 December, 04:04
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Maybe get a little Laetrile (Vitamin B13) from Mexico (Seeing as THEY made it illegal in all western countries including the US and Canada)
and throw it in the mix.
Curious to see what 3 weeks would bring.
Just sayin
😊

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 December, 03:46
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 December, 03:32
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. God bless!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 03:27

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 02:45
Awwh hun so happy to hear this!
Nana just knows that these things will work.
Praying for the days when all big Pharma are deceased because we no longer need a damn thing they make.
Prayers for your hubby to be healed!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 December, 02:36
I have used Chlorine Dioxide to cure diverticulitis and gall stones. Praying for your success. I just lost my brother in October to cancer. We didn't get to Chlorine Dioxide but did try Ivermectin. Keep going with all three. I wish we would have done all of that.

Nunya Business @AAug22
15 December, 02:47
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Where can one buy chlorine dioxide?

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
16 December, 08:46
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhu...
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 December, 02:34
Wonder-full news🙏💖✨

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 December, 02:19
🙏Thank You Good Lord for Your continued, perfect restoration of health (along with impartingYour wisdom and discernment) for these good people in this situation. This is very happy news to hear! Thank you for letting us know. Thank You Lord, Thy will be done, it is so, so it is.

🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
15 December, 02:17
🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 December, 02:15
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
15 December, 02:14
Sending prayers 🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
15 December, 02:03
🙏❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 December, 01:57
Great news!! Keep us posted please and thank you...........parasites cause cancer and a host of other things in the body too...........ivermectin, HCQ, CDS work!!! Bypass allopathic 'medicine' - glad he is doing so much better!!

Continued prayers for his healing and a FULL RECOVERY!! Much LOVE to you all Patriot!! 🙏❤️

avejones92 @avejones92
15 December, 02:02
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. By working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

Details here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 December, 01:50
🙏🙏🙏

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 December, 01:42
so glad your husband is doing well. ive always got CD in the house, and its really cheap, such a powerful inflammatory, inflammation is the root of all disease, inflammation eats oxygen and makes the body anerobic, which is a perfect environment for any disease to start. most folks dont breathe properly and this reduces oxygen, when stressed we dont breathe properly and prolonged stress can cause the fittest of people to become ill. inhale in, stomach out, exhale out, stomach in, prsctising this keeps the body properly oxygenated and this breathe/energy can be used to heal ourselves. stay well my, Love and prayers Anons 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 December, 01:37
Sending a prayer for hubby, May God Wrap Him in his Loving Arms!

arba happihr @arba
15 December, 01:31
HCQ and Ivermectin kill parasites that cause cancer
Great news
I pray your husband is completely cured soon.
Thank you for the update

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
16 December, 08:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhu...
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.