TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 02:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
15 December, 11:43
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 11:52
In response Golden Times to her Publication
here I will hand it to you... you could have found it by going to the NIH website... but here I will provide it for you

YES THIS WEBSITE COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE nih BY THE WAY
https://clinicaltrials.gov...

15 December, 11:56
Interesting link, but where does it say it was approved for use in United States against Covid?

I see studies, but don't see where the NIH now has Ivermectin approved... do you?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
please read it... you have to click on the links and read
11:57 AM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
15 December, 12:04
You funny.
Yes I read it.
Yes, I am very familiar with how our US government operates.
(sad just how bad it is)
I have spent more time than I could have ever write/link here putting pieces together.

I look forward to NIH putting true and correct info on their site, I'm not sure that we're there yet. Probably closer than before.

I always try to help others when I know the link, I appreciate you helping out when you know the link.
#wwg1wga .

Hope you have a thrilling Thursday :)

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 12:07
I have been in the truth community for almost 20 years and it's really frustrating when people always want to refer back to the "same" GOVERNMENT websites that have been lying to your face FOREVER.... or they will hide it so well no one can find it.... remember trust your gut before anything government related.... your gut feeling is GOD given.