TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 02:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
15 December, 11:43
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
here I will hand it to you... you could have found it by going to the NIH website... but here I will provide it for you

YES THIS WEBSITE COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE nih BY THE WAY
https://clinicaltrials.gov...
11:52 AM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Golden Times donated @Golden
15 December, 11:56
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Interesting link, but where does it say it was approved for use in United States against Covid?

I see studies, but don't see where the NIH now has Ivermectin approved... do you?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 11:57
please read it... you have to click on the links and read

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 12:00
look at the date on this MAY of 2020.... its complete see the status.... im not sure if you full undertand how to ready these studies... have you ever ready studies before?? Im not being mean but it has a complete date and the results...and the effects of the test..
https://clinicaltrials.gov...