Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 December, 11:02
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Unless you're an Anon or a Critical Thinking Patriot, you probably DO NOT know this TRUTH: The corona virus is NOT a virus, it is a parasite. Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. That is why the Deep State BANNED the using of Ivermectin, those with COVID would have been cured IMMEDIATELY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 December, 12:58
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
😉😉😉😁 HCQ, lvermectin and a few others can do wayyyy more than that.... for both humans and animals....that's just the tip of the Iceberg 😉😉 just wait for the rest of what each of the CHEAP medicines can do 😉😉😁🤭🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
17 December, 10:51
It is itself so bad here in the Netherlands it was forbidden to write for my dog as a prescription when she was very sick, she died this year.
I am also doing this for me parents and pre-parents. what a devil programming. What they went through I am going to make up for them.
When the people's tribunals start here I will be there. Have built up quite a few files in the meantime.

GESARA begins with Justice.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 December, 12:55
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
I'm sorry you lost your dog 🥺😥💔

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 December, 09:55
Social media hates this meme
. . . hey the truth hurts.

Golden Times donated @Golden
15 December, 11:43
Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 11:52
In response Golden Times to her Publication
here I will hand it to you... you could have found it by going to the NIH website... but here I will provide it for you

YES THIS WEBSITE COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE nih BY THE WAY
https://clinicaltrials.gov...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 11:53
In response Golden Times to her Publication
HERE IS THE WEB PAGE FROM THE NIH

please please do some digging.. we all must be ready to have this at our finger tips if we are to ever win this battle.

https://www.covid19treatme...

Golden Times donated @Golden
15 December, 11:43
Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 December, 09:09
Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. As we have learned, the corona virus is NOT a virus, it is a parasite. That is why the Deep State BANNED the using of Ivermectin, those with COVID would have been cured IMMEDIATELY.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 December, 10:41
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yep.... now put that information into other vaccines and then realize they have been injecting us with diseases our whole lives... they lay dormant until something activates them... think MS, CANCER, LUPUS etc etc etc.

anon one @Gamma50
15 December, 08:32
How about AG Leticia James threatening doctors who prescribed ivermectin?

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
15 December, 08:29
I know for a fact this happened.

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
14 December, 06:25
gotta be paste purest form …pills NO….must listen to one show 🙏❤️

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 December, 06:09
And I live in Tennessee which now allows a person to purchase Ivermectin OTC. I told my friends on FB about it too. Just today I went an hour away and picked up a 5 month supply.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 06:15
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
proud of you for standing in truth!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 December, 06:03
Daily. A little dab will do ya. And I dont mean Brillcreme🤣

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 December, 08:34
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
where do you rub the paste? ( knowing that as I ask this question it sounds creepy from the outset) 😏