Operation Que @OperationQ
12:36 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
18 February, 06:14
In response Operation Que to his Publication
The trouble I have with stand-in theories is, what happens when revealed? Instead of the pedophile, corrupt, China/Ukraine Joe Biden, America's been subjected to a Trump-scripted stand-in performance of open border, job killing, America-weakening actions. Why would DJT impose harm on Americans, when he could just let the REAL JB do what comes naturally? Leftests will feel deceived and conservatives will be p*ssed at the damage inflicted by act. All will question the wisdom of doingmit. Doesn't pass the logic test...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
20 February, 10:21
In response Here I Am — Send Me to his Publication
Real JB is dead. This is all optics to wake the left/libtards. Unite the people againsit a common enenmy. Wait until the crimes againsit children go mainstream. All the BS Bidanis doing is part of the show and is already being challenged legally, but will all be undone when its clear the Trump is President

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396