Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 December, 03:23
We can FINALLY see the chess moves on the table!

Putin. Gold. Oil. Banks. Liquidity crisis.

DJT announcement tomorrow!

Holy shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
15 December, 03:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
DJT's announcement should to be a direct, straightforward explanation of if they have it all, caught them all, why this corruption continues?? In the last two weeks, we've seen SBF's arrest prior to testifying under oath in front of Congress, Twitter's data dumps indicating treason and horrific sex crimes, states repudiating BlackRock and Vanguard, and Russian demanding gold, or gold back currencies, for the purchase of their oil. Given all that, DJT better come up with a bombshell...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
I hope I am wrong, but I am tired of waiting for all the nothing burgers. His last sensational announcement was, he was running for election in 2024? I thought he won? My favorite BS is the military is the only way,but nothing ever happens even after the steal in Maricopa.
04:29 AM - Dec 15, 2022
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply
chuck ross @chuckster
15 December, 04:43
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
Exactly. Great deal of showmanship at a time when answers are needed. Have it all, caught them all??? Explain why these clowns still are walking free....

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
15 December, 05:23
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Exactly, we have all been patient enough, it is time for answers and it is time for action.