Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We can FINALLY see the chess moves on the table!

Putin. Gold. Oil. Banks. Liquidity crisis.

DJT announcement tomorrow!

Holy shit!
03:23 PM - Dec 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
15 December, 05:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Whatever it is , it has the at the very least a good chance to be a marker. Accension notching up again. I pray it unites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
15 December, 03:49
DJT's announcement should to be a direct, straightforward explanation of if they have it all, caught them all, why this corruption continues?? In the last two weeks, we've seen SBF's arrest prior to testifying under oath in front of Congress, Twitter's data dumps indicating treason and horrific sex crimes, states repudiating BlackRock and Vanguard, and Russian demanding gold, or gold back currencies, for the purchase of their oil. Given all that, DJT better come up with a bombshell...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
15 December, 04:29
In response chuck ross to his Publication
I hope I am wrong, but I am tired of waiting for all the nothing burgers. His last sensational announcement was, he was running for election in 2024? I thought he won? My favorite BS is the military is the only way,but nothing ever happens even after the steal in Maricopa.

... ... @Luciferlost
14 December, 09:37
Il Donaldo posts I am Batman video & seemingly confirms it's not Speaker...

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
14 December, 09:09
Derek Johnson posted this on FB.

Christy Luster @christyluster
14 December, 08:46
Is he tie-less ever time the Batman or Super Hero things come up? Isn't a "tie" a symbol of something "they" use as a sign of control? Just curious if we are seeing the real Trump when he's not wearing a tie as opposed to a double? But, I've had a spicy margarita, so it's probably nothing :)

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 December, 05:22
In response Christy Luster to her Publication
I confirm your theory! DJT is highly protected now at this stage! His double for sure. Controlled by the White Hat narrative yes.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 December, 08:23
https://fiatleak.com/xrp

watching the bouncing ball for a laugh

Popcorn ready

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 07:56
Isn't this part awesome!
Nana would just bet ya that they have been really distracted today to the point of being worn out trying to figure out what Commander Trump is gonna do tm!

He is moving up on the ladder fast!
From Batman to Superman is HUGE!

https://youtu.be/GQsjBLPBB...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 December, 08:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I did three decodes on Trump's post
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
15 December, 05:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I TOOK FIRST LETTER OF THE CAPS ON TRUMP'S POST AND PUT THEM BACKWARDS AND IT WAS "AMISANA" HERE WAS A MEANING :
'amisana
winter (season)
Synonym: ahla'amisana MAYBE SOMETHING HAPPENS DEC 21ST?

HAHAHAHA I THINK I AM PUSHING IT LOLOL

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 December, 07:54
Putin demaning to be paid in gold. The only way he will cap the price. Gold will sky rocket

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 December, 07:54

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
14 December, 07:52
If it is Jr, imagine the tidal wave of validation.

America First @Realdeal
14 December, 07:49
abour his vp pick

chuck ross @chuckster
15 December, 03:52
In response America First to his Publication
Gotta be better than that...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kira Kju @kju17
14 December, 07:24
I think so far we only see how black pulls...
waiting for the White Queen to chess...
check and checkmate...
game is over...

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
14 December, 05:46
I'm going to buy some Russian Roubles today.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
15 December, 09:38
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Now I can't they aren't even on the list to buy...

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
14 December, 05:38
This theory is going around

https://gab.com/NonSociopa...

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
14 December, 05:29
😂😂😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 December, 05:10

Irish Scot @IrishScot
14 December, 07:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
while possibly a conspiracy, if we are watching a movie..didn't we raid the Vatican and take all the gold and store it in bunkers within the US??

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 December, 05:10

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
14 December, 04:46

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 December, 04:39
I got my hopes up with his announcement at mar-a-largo not going to do it again . When it happens it happens. This freaking rollercoaster needs to stop .

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 December, 08:53
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
This is teaching you patience, perseverance, strength of mind, heart and soul. I know this, as one of the most impatient people ever.

As the wise man, Bruce Lee said...

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
14 December, 04:29
Great way to celebrate the signing of Bill of Rights, Dec. 15, 1791

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 04:14
😁

Judy Anonette @biju
14 December, 04:14
Pray this is IT!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 December, 04:09
15 posts for Dec 15...

Here's 4 pictured

https://qalerts.app/?q=Dec...

Golden Times donated @Golden
14 December, 10:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
"CAT" delta on December 15.

posted at "55" seconds
"right on Q"

Wheeee :)

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
14 December, 04:07

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 December, 08:52
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
☺️❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 December, 08:52
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏👍

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
14 December, 04:04

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 December, 04:02
Holy Shit Batman! I can't wait!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 December, 03:54

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 December, 03:56
That 👀 when you can FINALLY SEE!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 December, 09:18
Bebe!❤️

IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 December, 09:25
Thank for posting here on AU - a beautiful moment to celebrate indeed 🙏