Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
15 December, 03:38
To all you woman out there
Just know you are made of special star dust

YOU have something God blessed you with that is Light

These past years brought me close to the movement and this awakening in many ways , it has forced me to go within AND then I connected my personal dots
I looked at my home and my life & saw only I participated in it

My own husband is an “Epstein type” that used and manipulated vulnerable woman for his sexual pleasures for 12 years of my marriage living a double life

Our hotel that I worked in to raise and keep afloat through thick and thin
I fought 4 bankruptcies & fought for my staff to be able to put food on their tables for their families

Only to discover he turned it into his whorehouse in my absence
Everything has come crashing down on me , everything I fought for wiped out in my soul
This man tried to force me to take vaccines I refused ( he took 4
This man hated Trump and persecuted me calling me a conspiracy theorist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
15 December, 04:34
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
The Awakening is painful & I found it hard to breathe finding out about the children & the Draco etc etc … but then my home was a lie too & that broke me … Everything is lies
i have to get through this in the most positive way so that my light does not go out in this movement & keep me distracted from the fight that i was born for… Evil is everywhere & never rests
It is reading this too & already plotting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 December, 05:50
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Come on by for some tea and cookies. We never look at clocks. Shall I send a car? https://youtu.be/pWxJEIz7s...
The Church - Under The Milky Way - YouTube

Music video by The Church performing Under The Milky Way. (C) 1988 Arista Records Inc.